Overnight Desert Safari Dubai
Enjoy a luxurious overnight desert safari in Dubai, perfect for families and friends, as you experience the magic of desert camping under the starlit sky, savor a delectable BBQ dinner, and witness the breathtaking sunset.
Overnight Desert Safari – Overnight sand dune safari tour
Overnight Desert Safari Package:
This is an experience you should never miss if you are a lover of nature. If you ever have had the chance to watch the all-time Hollywood classic the Lawrence of Arabia, you will know the amazing beauty of a desert night. As the sun begins to set in with bright orange clouds rapidly changing in to gray and black and as everyone who were with you in dune bashing leave the camp after dinner, you will be left with a few nature lovers in the camp to spend the night under the stars. As the night approaches and camp lights are put off, you will begin to experience the uniqueness of a night lived by Arab Bedouin travelers of ancient Arabia for thousands of years. Amazing hissing sounds of shifting sands mixed with the howling of desert foxes coupled with an occasional whistle of a high flying eagle, your imagination could run wild to feel that you are in an auditorium listening to an orchestra of strange musical instruments. As the weather becomes chilly in the early hours of the morning and as you want to cuddle inside the sleeping bag suddenly you will be up and running to focus your camera to capture the climax of it all. The Amazing morning sunrise in the desert.
This is an extension of the evening desert safari and in order to book this safari we need to have a group of at least 6 people
Overnight Desert Safari Schedule:
- Pick up by a 4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai and/or Sharjah between 3.15pm and 4.00pm.
- Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road – 20-30 minutes
- Dune Driving
- Sun Set Photography
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing
- Henna Painting
- Hubbly Bubbly (shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Photography in Traditional costumes
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. in the fire lit camp in the middle of the desert (vegetarian food also available on request)
- Sand Skiing (not included supplementary of AED 100)
- Overnight stay at camp site
- Sleep bags and blankets
- Breakfast – Tea/Coffee, toast, butter/jam, egg and juice.
- Camp site toilet facility.
- Departure to the hotel, 8.30 am next morning
Do get a tripod if you have a camera specially to capture the sun set and the sunrise.
Bring only your towels and basic toiletries. We advice you not to carry big bags as our cars have limited space for luggage. If you are planning to spend the first night of your arrival in Dubai at the camp, please make sure that you check in at your hotel first and leave your entire luggage at the hotel, only taking the essentials for the night in the desert. Specially make sure that you leave all your electronic appliances at the hotel as there is no power supply in the desert.
For more info about Overnight Desert Safari Tour or bookings